CDI values your privacy and strives to protect your personal information. We adhere to the following principles to ensure that your personal information is safe and secure:
- We only collect personal information that is necessary to provide our services, and we do not ask for information that is not needed.
- We do not share your personal information with third parties, except when required by law or to protect our rights.
- We only store personal information on our servers if it is necessary for the ongoing operation of our services.
- We provide users with the option to delete or correct their personal data.
Like most website operators, CDI collects non-personally-identifying information such as browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. We use this information to better understand how visitors use our website.
We also collect personally-identifying information from visitors who interact with CDI in ways that require such information. The amount and type of information collected depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, visitors who sign up for our email notifications provide their name and email address, and those who purchase access to our services provide personal and/or credit card information required to process the transactions.
We do not disclose personally-identifying information except as described below:
- We may disclose information to our employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations who need to know the information in order to provide services available at CDI’s websites.
- We may disclose information to third parties in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- We may disclose information when we believe in good faith that it is necessary to protect our property, rights, or the public at large.
In the event that CDI is acquired or goes out of business, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. Any acquirer of CDI may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.